The Dream Believe Succeed Foundation will generally use the following criteria to assess grant applications
- Applicants aged between 15 and 23 years as at 31 January 2021
- Applicants must reside in Christchurch
- It must be a new business or business idea(s)
- The Applicant should also have an intention to implement their business or ideas(s) in Canterbury
- The applicant must be the main promoter i.e. has the lead role in the business and/or has a significant shareholding in the business.
- Applicants can only enter one business or idea per calendar year
- Applications must be in by 4 December 2020
- Applicants must complete the entry form and submit a video
- Applicants must be prepared to make themselves available for an interview as part of the application
- Applicants will need to provide support for their request for funding
- Finalists will be required to complete a business plan and present their idea or business to the selection panel.