- This legal notice applies to the entire content of the website under the domain name www.dreambelievesucceed.co.nz (Website). The Website is owned and operated by the Dream, Believe, Succeed Foundation (Foundation).
- Please read these terms and conditions of use for the Website (Terms) carefully before using this Website. Viewing the pages of the Website indicates that you have read and accepted these Terms.
- The Foundation may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superceded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Website.
- If you are dissatisfied with any of the Terms of this Website, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
- While the Foundation endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, the Foundation does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the material on the Website or the consequences of its use.
- The Foundation may make changes to the material on the Website, or to any packages or monetary amounts described on it, at any time without notice.
- The material on the Website may be out of date, and the Foundation makes no commitment to update such material.
- The material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind (either express or implied). Accordingly, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Foundation disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Foundation does not warrant that the Website will be available at all times or for any particular period, that functions contained in the materials on the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall the Foundation be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the use of this Website.
Personal Information and Privacy
- Information transmitted over the internet is inherently insecure.
- The Foundation will hold any personal information you provide securely and in accordance with any relevant laws of New Zealand, and such personal information will be only used to consider your request for services, administer, manage and monitor any services provided to you, conduct market research, data processing and statistical analysis and unless you disagree, provide you with information about other facilities, products or services including select third party products or services.
- By using this Website, you agree that the Foundation may disclose information about you to its related companies or associates for those same purposes.
- You have a right to access the information by inquiring with the Foundation and may also request that it be corrected.
- From time to time the Website may contain links to other websites (Link(s)). Any Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience.
- The Foundation has not reviewed all of these third party websites and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability.
- The Foundation does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any consequences as a result of using them.
- If you decide to access any third party websites via a Link from the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- As a condition of your use of this Website and in accordance with these Terms, you warrant to the Foundation that you will not use the Website for any unauthorised use or for any unlawful purpose.
- Without prior written consent of the Foundation, you agree that you will not create a Link to or from this Website.
- If you do create a Link to any of the pages of the Website, you acknowledge that you are responsible for all direct or indirect consequences of the Link and you indemnify the Foundation for all loss, damage, liability, costs or expenses arising from or in connection with the Link.
- Cookies allow web servers to temporarily store information within your browser and permit the Foundation to recognise the computer you have used to access the Website.
- You may delete existing cookies from your browser and/or use your browser options to choose not to receive cookies in the future.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Foundation or its licensors.
- For the purposes of these Terms, any form of reproduction, transmission, distribution or unauthorised use of material from the Website for any purpose is prohibited.
- Any infringement of the Foundation’s intellectual property rights will be fully enforced under New Zealand law.
Limitation of Liability
- The Foundation, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website) and any of the Foundation’s related companies, officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential loss or damages, or loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money or loss or damages arising or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or materials on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
- If your use of any of the material on the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- This Website is governed by, and is to be interpreted consistently with, the laws of New Zealand.
- Any disputes arising out of the materials of the Website will be resolved by the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws and courts of New Zealand.